Monday, February 8, 2010
iPod Touch
So, I finally entered the new decade(which is now, what, just under 40 days old) and purchased an iPod Touch. I must say, this thing is really cool to look at and has some nifty new features. The most appealing cosmetic addition is the album artwork shown, on a large scale, while listening to a song. The Touch also has a new feature where, if you are listening to a song and want to see other songs and albums by that artist, you just have to flip it sideways. It is not without its draw backs, however. It feels almost like you are holding a tiny piece of art. It is a beautifully crafted little thing that just seems so fragile. I always feel like I am breaking mine, and smudging the screen/back. The other downside is the flipping feature can be annoying when you activate it accidentally. On the whole, though, it is a great little device. You may just want to wait a generation or two to invest in one because there are some kinks to be worked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment