Thursday, February 4, 2010
First blog
Ok, let's get this blog going. My name is Joe and this is my COM 435 blog about Communication and Emerging Technologies. For my blog I am going to focus on popular consumer products that are now entering the marketplace, and review them. There are certainly a great deal of new products out there, and my roommates and I are huge fans of snatching these things up and evaluating them. In the next few months I will discuss whether or not these new products are worth considering based on a few questions I usually ask myself. What new features do they have? Are they noticeably different than older models (ie. iPod touch vs traditional iPod)? And do these "upgrades" make the product more or less user friendly? Since I am certainly no technology expert I hope to give an average person's perspective on these products. A computer genius may love a product, but the average person may find it confusing and, ultimately, unusable. That is what I hope to accomplish throughout the rest of the semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment